DJM with Spohn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

signguy62

Reaction score
I'm currently running the DJM rear hardware kit with their trailing arm relocation brackets. I was thinking of adding the Spohn boxed, poly bushing fixed lower trailing arms for their added strength.
Just curious if anyone has tried this or if anyone knows if thevSpohn arms would fit with the DJM trailing arm relocation brackets.
Thanks in advance!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently running the DJM rear hardware kit with their trailing arm relocation brackets. I was thinking of adding the Spohn boxed, poly bushing fixed lower trailing arms for their added strength.
Just curious if anyone has tried this or if anyone knows if thevSpohn arms would fit with the DJM trailing arm relocation brackets.
Thanks in advance!

I don't see why not. The DJM stuff accepts stock arms and the Spohn stuff fits in stock locations and mounting. I'm pretty sure there are plenty here running this combination. If anything, I'd say the Spohn arms would have even more clearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660