DIY: Smoking Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree with yukon07artic, can i do this in white with my tail lights? I have a spare set of tail lights and would love to give it a try. I'm just not sure what kind of paint to use or if they even have VHT Nightshades in white. If i get the balls to do it I'll post pics though.
Awesome write up DW!!!:worship:

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
well, my quest for white tail lights has failed so far. VHT does not make a white version of the transparent paint that i am looking for and if they did my thoughts are, what are the chances of it matching the color of my truck exactly? Any other thoughts on white out tail lights?

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
well, my quest for white tail lights has failed so far. VHT does not make a white version of the transparent paint that i am looking for and if they did my thoughts are, what are the chances of it matching the color of my truck exactly? Any other thoughts on white out tail lights?

I know a guy who does white work. Pm if you want the link! :Handshake:

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with yukon07artic, can i do this in white with my tail lights? I have a spare set of tail lights and would love to give it a try. I'm just not sure what kind of paint to use or if they even have VHT Nightshades in white. If i get the balls to do it I'll post pics though.
Awesome write up DW!!!:worship:

Thanks dude!:Handshake:

LSJRL07

Reaction score
Blacked

That looks real clean. Thanks for the write-up, I think I'll be buying that paint as soon as I get the black 24's in.

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any taillight pics?

33598250093_large.jpg

33598250027_large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members