Disable Bose active noise cancellation nnbs 07-14 yukon escalade denali tahoe suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since there is very little to no information on this on the interwebz these are the wires to cut to disable the bose active noise cancellation (anc) on the bose premium if you add a powered subwoofer and get feedback (hum), after I cut these I no longer get any feedback and all 10 speakers are all still working fine.

the wires are directly under the center console which just pulls straight up and out (has clips)
you will see there is 6 wires on the harness they are all right next to each other
pink/pink-black, green/green-black, blue/blue-black
that's all, works great now.View media item 27367View media item 27368View media item 27369

SPEEDRACER16801

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
since there is very little to no information on this on the interwebz these are the wires to cut to disable the bose active noise cancellation (anc) on the bose premium if you add a powered subwoofer and get feedback (hum), after I cut these I no longer get any feedback and all 10 speakers are all still working fine.

the wires are directly under the center console which just pulls straight up and out (has clips)
you will see there is 6 wires on the harness they are all right next to each other
pink/pink-black, green/green-black, blue/blue-black
that's all, works great now.View media item 27367View media item 27368View media item 27369
I'm using the green and blue wire for my LOC. Do I need to cut just the pink or all 6?

SPEEDRACER16801

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just disconnected the 2 mics in the headliner next to the sunroof and the humming stopped. Will check it again tomorrow. The ANC work in conjunction with those mics.

Attachments

• 20210619_233448.jpg
    20210619_233448.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just disconnected the 2 mics in the headliner next to the sunroof and the humming stopped. Will check it again tomorrow. The ANC work in conjunction with those mics.
ya you can do it that way also there is a 3rd mic I forget where it is though at the moment. 1 above the driver, 1 above the passenger, the other one ? drawing a blank

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this working solution. Our collective knowledge base has been increased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442