07-14 NNBS Yukon HID Retrofit from Black Flame Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, here's the deal:

07-14 NNBS Yukon HID Retrofit from Black Flame Customs. These were bought new in July of 2012 and were in use on my truck until I traded it in a couple weeks ago. I never had any issues with burnout, flickering, or condensation in the housings. These were very well taken care of. The original build thread is located here: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/08-yukon-hybrid-retrofit.43255/

These retrofits use:
Custom Build Headlight Retrofit Package -Mini MH1 bi-xenon projectors -H1 5000k HID Bulbs -AMP Morimoto Ballasts -Gatling Gun Shrouds (kept chrome) -All CHROME Finish NO paint -Plug and Play Wiring H13 -Double Butyl Seal.

This setup also has the flash to pass feature allowing the HID's to be "opened up" for full brightness if needed.

I paid over $1,100 for these brand new and am offering them for $800 shipped (including some extra goodies - two extra ballasts and a brand new relay harness).

And current photos of how they sit now:
View media item 26727View media item 26724View media item 26728View media item 26726View media item 26725
These will also come with a BRAND NEW relay harness, two sets of ballasts (2 each of Morimoto 55w and 2 each Innovited 35w, and two 5,000k HID bulbs.

The housings will be packaged individually in two different boxes with plenty of styrofoam insulation for protection.

Full transparency here: The housings have "yellowed" just a bit on the top of each housing. This is not noticeable unless you are looking for it and will not affect performance or light distribution in any way.

I'd really like to find someone that will enjoy these as much as I have over the years. It was a huge improvement over stock and the Yukon's should've come this way from the factory.

If you would like additional photographs or information, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Rockytfox

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold. Admins, you can close this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member