DENALI ULTIMATE restrictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JohnnyFamous

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
SO got a call from the dealer today, said I could order! But when I look on the website it says air ride is now only available for 2 wheel drive models. Am I reading this correctly? perhaps still a shortage of chips? Hard to trust what the dealer is telling me with lots of misinformation.'

I do want the Denali ultimate with 4 wheel air ride.. Willing to wait!

MJenn76

Reaction score
SO got a call from the dealer today, said I could order! But when I look on the website it says air ride is now only available for 2 wheel drive models. Am I reading this correctly? perhaps still a shortage of chips? Hard to trust what the dealer is telling me with lots of misinformation.'

I do want the Denali ultimate with 4 wheel air ride.. Willing to wait!
I have the Ultimate with AWD and air ride, Sept order, December build, January Delivery. It's absolutely amazing. I heard the shortage still a problem, wait till 22 if you can/need to. So worth it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JohnnyFamous

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
any updates on if/when the air ride will return? Hoping to place an order for 2022 in the coming months but want the air:) getting concerned it won't be available in 2022

DGMO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It all depends on chip availability. I think there are thousands of units ready to go that are just waiting for the control box

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an incoming stock Denali Dmax Ultimate coming in as dealers stock. Left Arlington this week and drops at my dealer on 4/30. All options, air ride, Power boards, sliding console, Max trailering etc. Was a rare find and I've been looking for months, so they still must be making a few...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a website you can check, the website has a weekly update on what can and cannot be ordered.
https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/ you have to click thru and select the year/make/model to get the updates, not sure what day of the week they send out the updates but if you check it daily that is the fastest way to find out what you can and cannot order.
page.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM