Denali Ultimate Headrest Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmcbrayer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at swapping out the front headrests to the Denali Ultimate or Escalade ones? Obviously the speakers are 2 different brands. The Denali Ultimate are Bose and the Escalade's are AKG. I assume you'd have to run wire to them from the head unit somehow?

Attachments

• 2023+GMC+Yukon+Denali+Ultimate-13.jpg
    2023+GMC+Yukon+Denali+Ultimate-13.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-escalade-v-speaker-system.jpg
    2023-escalade-v-speaker-system.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at swapping out the front headrests to the Denali Ultimate or Escalade ones? Obviously the speakers are 2 different brands. The Denali Ultimate are Bose and the Escalade's are AKG. I assume you'd have to run wire to them from the head unit somehow?
Probably not just wire, likely need an amp and perhaps a crossover too...

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to upgrade my Tahoe with a set of those. The Escalade ones would look perfect for me

walkerh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
where can you find them at i’ve been looking and i can’t find any

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas