Delta between Hybrid Tahoe and Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there must be something wrong with my truck, how is it that everyone gets 18 MPG average on gas models? I'm stuck at 14 MPG combined, this includes 30 min on highway and the rest of the day on the street, shouldn't I be getting more? When I did a long trip to Boston I got 15 MPG average

Maybe you need a tune??
I don't know what you have on your truck, but get an intake/exhaust (my exhaust is not loud at all), then tune it. There is NO QUESTION you will save MPG with a tune. Maybe theres an underlying issue, maybe your plugs need changed? What size rims? I have 24's and I average more than that (19-20 on hwy at 65-70MPH and in the city with no stop and go, I average 22-26MPG at 45-50MPH.
I don't have a tune yet and only have exhaust since my intake hasn't arrived.

BlackHybrid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hybrid Roof Rack

Just bought a 2008 Tahoe Hybrid.

No roof rack. Anyone installed a roof rack on a hybrid with a sunroof?

Any problems that I should be aware of?

If I order a 2008 Tahoe roof rack from GM, will it fit?

Help would be appreciated.

PM me

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, the hybrid tahoes look better in my opinion. i think it should you'll prolly have to drill holes tho. the reason there not on there is prolly cuz its more aerodynamic wothout them and they figure since its a hybrid....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz