Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the call that GM found a way to fill an order placed way back when Christ was an alter boy.
Now, they have to install the chrome door handles & mirror caps, along with color matching mud guards and a few other accessories.

Ofcourse, those pieces are not in stock, so it might be next week sometime before I post the final product.
Anyway, wife is excited to finally dump her Tahoe for a new ride.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

johnnybogey

Reaction score
Very nice. picking up my champagne silver Yukon Denali on Saturday.

The pictures on the net don't do this color any justice. It is really awesome in person.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I haven't seen a Denali in this color in person yet. I think my wife is still old on Iridium/Black, no convincing her to get white.

OP
OP
George C

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Class color IMHO. Looks awesome on an Escalade too.
Just clean and goes well with chrome and black windows.
We will probably have it pin striped with thin lines of similar colors to not stand out.

Last edited:

johnnybogey

Reaction score
Class color IMHO. Looks awesome on an Escalade too.
Just clean and goes well with chrome and black windows.
We will probably have it pin striped with thin lines of similar colors to not stand out.

Be sure to post pictures!!!

I think I ultimately left some on the table negotiating today but this was the only dealer literally in the tri state area that had this color, it was flat out amazing. Seems like everyone is overstocked in Onyx Black and White Diamond.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to post pictures!!!

I think I ultimately left some on the table negotiating today but this was the only dealer literally in the tri state area that had this color, it was flat out amazing. Seems like everyone is overstocked in Onyx Black and White Diamond.

x2 local as well.

First one I've seen in this color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget

Latest posts