Megan the Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gtrslngrchris

gtrslngrchris

Reaction score
It is old but good. And since you revived it, I read the entire thing. He never came back after final tuning of the LQ9 though. I'm left wondering if he ever got it running right.
I did get it running well, just took a lot of back and forth with HPtuners until they got me access to every table and then after I was no longer fighting issues beyond my control I then had to learn how to tune... that took a little longer and I'm still far from an expert but I feel confident about the tune now.

Lol, not as old as I thought it may have been. And the bose system sounds great for what I want because of this.
I'm glad you got it going and enjoy it! It seems like such a simple thing that we all have passed over for years.

OP
OP
gtrslngrchris

gtrslngrchris

Reaction score
I was a little hesitant to say this because I'm not exactly thrilled about it but I'm going to be selling the Tahoe :(

The girlfriend, live-in variety, wants a '15+ Tahoe/Denali/Escalade and with my 2500HD not going anywhere it seems really silly to have 3 full size "trucks" in my driveway that can't even fit them all so I'm going to start looking for a CTS-V and unfortunately find a new home for the Tahoe :( :( :(

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the dynamat help keep the noise down? I just put it in mine a few months ago but haven’t finished the interior so don’t know how much of a difference it made. I did the whole floor with it and the sides to. On the sides I doubled it up along with the wheel wells. Then I put a layer of the double sided insulation in it for more sound deadening and heat. In the Cargo area I did like you and put a added layer of the dense foam down. Followed it up with a carpet kit from ACC with the mass backing. I still need to do behind the door panels and come to think of it I need to put a layer under the headliner. Which sucks because I had it out for weeks and it didn’t cross my mind until now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts