Delivery Times?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

APABRST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So on Monday it was at the rail yard about 2 min drive from the dealership I bought the vehicle from. Still hasn't been released by CN to the dealership, so not looking good for me for delivery this week. Any experience how long it sits at the rail yard until released to the dealership?

OP
OP
A

APABRST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It may have to wait in Chicago for a few days for other trucks headed that way because the shipping company wants to send out full trains.

Go Oilers, by the way!
BOOOOO Oilers. I'm from South of Calgary. GO FLAMES GO. I can't wait to pick up my new vehicle in Edmonton and slap my Calgary Flames plate on it! Hahahaha

OP
OP
A

APABRST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

My timeframe if it can help you for 22 LS Tahoe 4WD with :

-LM2 Diesel
-Midnight blue
-9 seats
-Max tow pack

Ordered : 14/01
Built : 28/02
Shipped : 28/02
Dealer received it: 11/03
On my way to pick it today, 12 March 2022.
Do you know when it arrived to the rail yard and then how many days it took to get to your dealer from there on 03/11?

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So on Monday it was at the rail yard about 2 min drive from the dealership I bought the vehicle from. Still hasn't been released by CN to the dealership, so not looking good for me for delivery this week. Any experience how long it sits at the rail yard until released to the dealership?
Mine arrived at the rail yard on a Monday and was delivered to the dealer the following week on a Tuesday. Dealer is 15 miles from rail yard.

yutuyu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you know when it arrived to the rail yard and then how many days it took to get to your dealer from there on 03/11?
I honestly don't know. I know it shipped the same day as it was built, so on the 28FEB, as my emailed me twice on that day to update me, and that they received it the 11MAR, as well because he emailed me.
What happened in between, I can't tell saddly.

I know that CN has a "direct" railroad from east TX to Montréal, does that play? No one can be sure..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo