Delivery Times?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

APABRST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! We purchased our Tahoe on March 4, 2022. Told by the dealer the scheduled delivery is March 21, 2022. After seeing some threads here I am worried about this date. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to get from Chicago, IL (where it was on Monday 03/07) to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada? We have already done the financing as well, which I'm thinking now may not have been the best idea. It wasn't really a choice to push on with the financing, we were just told that is how they do it and went ahead and have now been approved and good to go. Any advice for a first time Chevrolet owner or insight on shipping times?

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
So this wasn’t a car you actually built to order? It was a car the dealer was being sent?

OP
OP
A

APABRST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It WAS a factory order by another person who didn’t want to buy anymore.

kardar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess you got lucky, if you found a vehicle that matches your needs and someone didn't want it.
I am in Ontario,Canada. Ordered a Durmax LT in January, GM still hasn't processed the order.

OP
OP
A

APABRST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yah…just curious on the timeline from Chicago to Edmonton

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Actual transit time will vary depending how many other stops the carrier has to make and where your vehicle is positioned on the trailer. Also have border crossing transit delays with paperwork.

Figure once the SUV gets loaded from the chicago dealer, you will be looking at delivery between 4-7 days later.

Your situation is different than others, since it's already a pre-made vehicle that has made final destination to the original ordering dealership.

yutuyu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

My timeframe if it can help you for 22 LS Tahoe 4WD with :

-LM2 Diesel
-Midnight blue
-9 seats
-Max tow pack

Ordered : 14/01
Built : 28/02
Shipped : 28/02
Dealer received it: 11/03
On my way to pick it today, 12 March 2022.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may have to wait in Chicago for a few days for other trucks headed that way because the shipping company wants to send out full trains.

Go Oilers, by the way!

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My timeframe if it can help you for 22 LS Tahoe 4WD with :

-LM2 Diesel
-Midnight blue
-9 seats
-Max tow pack

Ordered : 14/01
Built : 28/02
Shipped : 28/02
Dealer received it: 11/03
On my way to pick it today, 12 March 2022.
Why did it take 4 months between when your dealer received it to when you were able to take delivery?

yutuyu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why did it take 4 months between when your dealer received it to when you were able to take delivery?
May be I explained me wrongly.
It was delivery to dealer 11 March 22 and I went pick it up 12 March 22.
So actually less than 24h at the dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts