Debadged the Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rankhornjp

Reaction score
Yes!!!! The pin strip is next! :lol2:

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

I may be in the minority, but I think NNBS trucks look so smoooooth without the moldings! I like it a lot.

Thanks, I really like it, too.

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im still on the fence about taking off the moldings. I hate the molding on my 2010 Tahoe so I guess I could always pull them off and put something else on if I don't like it without the molding. Decisions decisions..

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im still on the fence about taking off the moldings. I hate the molding on my 2010 Tahoe so I guess I could always pull them off and put something else on if I don't like it without the molding. Decisions decisions..

I definitely think it looks better with the moldings off but my only hang up is that it's my wife's truck and I'm worried about door dings. I don't have any on my 04.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely think it looks better with the moldings off but my only hang up is that it's my wife's truck and I'm worried about door dings. I don't have any on my 04.

My wife doesn't get door dings, she gets door dents. I try to park as far away from my wife as possible in the driveway...

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
while your at it remove those nasty mirror covers.

OP
OP
R

rankhornjp

Reaction score
Painted the grill
7c7651c8.jpg

2a351f1f.jpg

Is there a cure for this addiction?

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

while your at it remove those nasty mirror covers.

I like the mirror covers:cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts