Dealer(s) selling at MSRP in Southeast US?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

terptahoe

Reaction score
Spoke to them, they don’t have any allocation and have 60+ orders on paper waiting to be placed/allocated.
Same here. Been great to work with and prices are awesome. But also told nothing allocated for this week. My guy did say that it comes in waves - they had 80 sierras get picked up all in one month recently. Seems they do good volume so fingers crossed

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Hey all, Do you know of dealers anywhere in the Souteast US (From New Orleans, LA to Orlando, FL up to Myrtle Beach, SC across to Charlotte, NC who are accepting orders for Tahoes or Yukons at MSRP? Thanks.
I know this doesn't pertain to you, but I ordered my 22 Yukon at invoice price up here in the NE. If you look hard enough you will find a dealer that will do right by you.

terptahoe

Reaction score
I know this doesn't pertain to you, but I ordered my 22 Yukon at invoice price up here in the NE. If you look hard enough you will find a dealer that will do right by you.
I live in MD so I’m interested would you mind sharing where you purchased? Appreciate it

SerialNo1

Reaction score
I live in MD so I’m interested would you mind sharing where you purchased? Appreciate it
I went to Tulley Automotive in Nashua NH. We have bought a couple vehicles there and they've been awesome to work with. This has been my first time ordering a vehicle which has been frustrating but for no fault of theirs, everyone is having the same issues. They sold my Yukon at invoice and they gave me the best trade in offer as well.

Last edited:

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Been great to work with and prices are awesome. But also told nothing allocated for this week. My guy did say that it comes in waves - they had 80 sierras get picked up all in one month recently. Seems they do good volume so fingers crossed
Got my buyers order. Discount was right around 9%. They were fair on my 2 trades. Top order was with thousands of misc. items to reach the minimum amount needed to get the $1250 extra rebate. Went the 0% for 36 mo. route, no extras. This was an end of month sale. Should be in next week.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Got my buyers order. Discount was right around 9%. They were fair on my 2 trades. Top order was with thousands of misc. items to reach the minimum amount needed to get the $1250 extra rebate. Went the 0% for 36 mo. route, no extras. This was an end of month sale. Should be in next week.
How did you get a Denali for 9% off? Also you have a lot of personal info on that sheet (address, email, etc) you may want to hide.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you get a Denali for 9% off? Also you have a lot of personal info on that sheet (address, email, etc) you may want to hide.
That pricing has been this dealership's policy for the past year or so. I am a previous customer, but that did not change the pricing. They make a small amount on the new but have over 140 used on the ground where they make their money. These are trade ins which generally are much better than a headache from an auction house. There are 1 or 2 others that have ordered from Rivard on here as well.

Rivard use to show the 9% off on the GMC In Transit inventory listings, but stopped doing that about a month ago.

terptahoe

Reaction score
That pricing has been this dealership's policy for the past year or so. I am a previous customer, but that did not change the pricing. They make a small amount on the new but have over 140 used on the ground where they make their money. These are trade ins which generally are much better than a headache from an auction house. There are 1 or 2 others that have ordered from Rivard on here as well.

Rivard use to show the 9% off on the GMC In Transit inventory listings, but stopped doing that about a month ago.
Appreciate you posting all your info about them here! I'm from out of state and am planning to make the trip there for mine. It might end up being a 2023 at this point but im willing to wait it out since i dont have a need for a new car today. Any excuse to get down to Tampa is welcome in my book. Logistically might be a bit of a nightmare for me since i do want to trade my current car - might take the autotrain down from DC (about an hour from where i live). I also might avoid the headache and sell my trade here locally if i can get enough to offset the tax credit and then have them ship it up here. Apparently they do it all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21