Help locating dealer with Yukon Denali allocation and GM Employee Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abear1979

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve been reading on here different threads about orders and allocations but few mention the dealers by name. We are looking to place a Yukon Denali order with GM Employee pricing who actually have allocations. We currently have two orders placed (no deposits required) at two different dealerships but they have not been accepted by GM for a month now. I’ve seen a few people placing orders and getting picked up in a week or two. One of our dealerships said they only received 1 allocation for all models of vehicles last week so they must be a smaller dealership. We are in NC and are willing to travel if necessary.

We are looking at building the following
23 4WD
diesel
22 wheels
sunroof
power steps
white frost/Teak interior

Nothing to crazy unless the diesel is on constraint? We have put a deposit on an incoming Denali at a dealership but it has the V8 and dealer will not honor employee pricing, so not ideal.

If someone could point me in the direction of a larger high volume dealer who will take employee pricing I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Wubears71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been waiting since January on an XL Ultimate with the GM Employee pricing. We were expecting the order to be accepted in April but the dealer only received 1 allocation in the last 4 weeks and that was for a regular Denali. I keep waiting it out since that $9k+ discount is huge.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do a search in MI, especially through CarGurus, you'll find many dealers who are advertising their Yukons at employee pricing. I've inquired with one of them to confirm that, and they told me they were favoring local buyers. May not be so with them all, though.

OP
OP
A

Abear1979

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been waiting since January on an XL Ultimate with the GM Employee pricing. We were expecting the order to be accepted in April but the dealer only received 1 allocation in the last 4 weeks and that was for a regular Denali. I keep waiting it out since that $9k+ discount is huge.
I hope it gets picked up soon. I agree the employee pricing is a huge bonus and hard to let go of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts