dead tahoe ( more like zombie)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3BigDogs

Reaction score
You also might want to check the battery connector bolts. I had that problem twice. If they're loose your Tahoe won't start. o_O

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You also might want to check the battery connector bolts. I had that problem twice. If they're loose your Tahoe won't start. o_O
Good suggestion Liz. It is well documented that bad battery or ground connections can cause a myriad of problems, but I am assuming the OP got it figured out as the last post was from September of 2011.

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good suggestion Liz. It is well documented that bad battery or ground connections can cause a myriad of problems, but I am assuming the OP got it figured out as the last post was from September of 2011.
And much like his Tahoe was 9 years ago this thread is also now a zombie back from the dead!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao. Zombie thread zombie Tahoe. IDK how the newbies always dig up the ancient threads and revive them.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they use the search function. This forum isn't filled with a bunch of ****** yelling at people to search every time they have a question. People here offer help whether it is the 101st time the question has been asked (and answered) or the first. But most forums ***** out newbies for not searching.

Maybe y'all's experience is different? <-- This is not supposed to be snarky, in case that wasn't clear.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they use the search function. This forum isn't filled with a bunch of ****** yelling at people to search every time they have a question. People here offer help whether it is the 101st time the question has been asked (and answered) or the first. But most forums ***** out newbies for not searching.

Maybe y'all's experience is different? <-- This is not supposed to be snarky, in case that wasn't clear.
the suggestion to use the search function has been used here but it generally isnt as aggressively mentioned. usually after someone has tried to search for them and couldn't find it but knows it exists. btw whatever happened to sunlitcomet?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No, I understand it’s them using the search function, it just cracks me up that they don’t look at the dates and end up answering 10 year old questions or commenting on ancient threads. And yes I agree this forum is a decent place with decent people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz