cylinder 2 misfire, other issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liftednali

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a 2000 (OBS) denali. Ever since I got the truck I've had the check engine light come on for the bank 2 o2 sensor. A couple months ago I went ahead and replaced both o2 sensors and the code went away. Recently its been popping up with a cylinder 2 misfire cocode I checked and replaced my plugs, wires and distributor cap. It still comes on from time to time. The last code I just got today was for my catalytic converter showing low threshold on bank 2. Has anyone experienced this problem before or how should I go about fixing it? I was told at autozone to start with my fuel injectors they said it could be tied with the catalytic converter itself or a sensor of it or a sensor that reads the fuel air ratio.

Thanks

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
You can have a shop perform a injector balance test to see how the injector are fairing. chances are the misfiring has messed up your cat if it is mounted on the right bank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123