Custom Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
24" Staggered offset Asantis on the 2005 Escalade. Sold the Escaladw a short time after I picked up the 2015.

26" Staggered offset Intros on the 2015 Escalade.

Resized 20180610_090954.jpg 20191109_081124.jpg 20190919_181234.jpg

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Alex, No rubbing in the rear. Slight contact on full lock and only at full lock in either direction left or right. Thanks.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Alex, No rubbing in the rear. Slight contact on full lock and only at full lock in either direction left or right. Thanks.
That’s sounds good enough for me. I spoke with NorCal and he has some fender mod for our trucks that will help with the running. I’m waiting to put my wheels on before I hit him up again for the mod. Thanks again staggered it’s always good to know we have people like you to help us out. [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s sounds good enough for me. I spoke with NorCal and he has some fender mod for our trucks that will help with the running. I’m waiting to put my wheels on before I hit him up again for the mod. Thanks again staggered it’s always good to know we have people like you to help us out. [emoji1374]

^rubbing

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ you are welcome sir. I'll get in touch with NORCAL as well to discuss details of fender mods. Not for the Escalade as I am good with the stance and the ride height. But maybe we can identify some similarities that will help with the Duramax mod effort.

Thanks again.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though this video is for a Sierra, the process is similar. And the location of your wheel rubbing is exactly the same, unless your lifted and fitting wheels that are wider, with lower offset, and larger diameter you could have some rubbing in the front.

Also, pay attention to what you're doing depending on the type of side steps you have; fixed or power-retractable. I've tried to find videos specific to our SUV's but haven't come across any.