Custom RST badges for my 2018 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RST on the red truck the letters look all the same size and correct... the ones u put on your Tahoe the RST looks different sizes and out of place... I’m not hating but just stating what I see. It looks like you just stuck some random letters on.

I agree, I think they both look out of place. Kinda like an after thought. I think the fender should be next to the "TAHOE" badge on the door and the grill like it's "floating"... something like this:

3D-Front-Grill-Emblem-M-Badge-Emblem-Metal.jpg WechatIMG436.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RST on the red truck the letters look all the same size and correct... the ones u put on your Tahoe the RST looks different sizes and out of place... I’m not hating but just stating what I see. It looks like you just stuck some random letters on.

Note that the factory RST badge the RS is connected (as is on the Camaros) and the T separate. You’re probably right on the random letters

This is what happens when you buy Dodge SRT badges and swap letters around.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
This is what happens when you buy Dodge SRT badges and swap letters around.

THATS what it is!! OK. I retract all comments - take them off, and replace with actual RST emblems. And paint them black. Or just debadge the whole thing - looks better clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts