Custom iPhone Charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i took my notepad off because everything i put there would slide off. i kept that little box piece that covered the two holes. then i just put a piece of vinyl over it to cover the whole thing

Zooyork

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
99CLEAN Great job looks real good funny I just did the same thing this week started in on thursday I was on this forum and left the computer for a moment and my wife found this. This is my first true solo attempt to using fiberglass I will post some pics this weekend I just bought the new Sony TX9 camera I cant wait to use it... My center console is also the JL audio stealth box with the 300 watt 10" sub installed

I am building a custom center console so this is a project and a temporary solution untill my console is done when I am done and get rid of the stealth box with the custom iphone charger and audio hookup keep my name and pm me if interested I can paint it to any color you want also wrap it in vinyl or leather if need be or if you want carbon fiber inlay or anything just let me know...

Keep up the great work 99CLEAN

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ZOO YORK! Are you the orignal owner of the sig pic of you he finally sold it? No need to thread jack, PM with the details!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401