Current turnaround time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

langsbr

Reaction score
What is the current turnaround time on tuning requests? I got a fairly quick response about getting a tune update - 3 days, but it's now been a full week since I sent the datalogs in for the tune and have yet to get a response. I know response is generally slow, but I didn't it recall being this long, especially for something fairly simple.

I'm also scared to death to send a follow up email to make sure my initial one was received for fear of being sent to the back of the line. It's like people can't use a proper email client and only use Gmail. :-/

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the current turnaround time on tuning requests? I got a fairly quick response about getting a tune update - 3 days, but it's now been a full week since I sent the datalogs in for the tune and have yet to get a response. I know response is generally slow, but I didn't it recall being this long, especially for something fairly simple.

I'm also scared to death to send a follow up email to make sure my initial one was received for fear of being sent to the back of the line. It's like people can't use a proper email client and only use Gmail. :-/
Sorry I did not see this sooner, it always depends on the tuners workload, but new tunes take about 5 business days once we add you to the to do list, and tune updates are taking about 10 to 12 business days. I will send you a PM to get your name and I can check and see where you are at on the to do list.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been using BB for many years. The increase in performance of my 2002 Chevy Tahoe has been amazing. When I recently (June of this year) made the decision to upgrade my Tahoe (248K miles) with a new camshaft and YT roller rockers from Vinci performance, I reached out to BB with the need for an upgraded tune. I gave them the specs of what I was doing and when I would need the new "temporary" tune. They completed and provided my tune within two weeks which was one week ahead of when I needed it. I installed the tune after I completed my mods and the Tahoe started right up and ran quite well. I provided BB my new data file and I received the "refined" tune in less than two weeks and that included the 4th of July Holiday. They always responded quickly to my questions and I couldn't be more happy with their customer service. Thanks again guys.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been using BB for many years. The increase in performance of my 2002 Chevy Tahoe has been amazing. When I recently (June of this year) made the decision to upgrade my Tahoe (248K miles) with a new camshaft and YT roller rockers from Vinci performance, I reached out to BB with the need for an upgraded tune. I gave them the specs of what I was doing and when I would need the new "temporary" tune. They completed and provided my tune within two weeks which was one week ahead of when I needed it. I installed the tune after I completed my mods and the Tahoe started right up and ran quite well. I provided BB my new data file and I received the "refined" tune in less than two weeks and that included the 4th of July Holiday. They always responded quickly to my questions and I couldn't be more happy with their customer service. Thanks again guys.
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your tune experience with us, and others on the forum. We are so happy you are enjoying the tune. Let us know if you need anything else.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump but didn’t make sense to make a new thread.

Is there a way I could get emails responded to quicker than the 10-12 days? I’ve been going back and forth with trying to get my car to actually drive well but when it takes 10+ days just to get an email back (not even a tune) and then not all of my questions/concerns are addressed it’s pretty frustrating. It’s been a solid 2 months and my car still has issues with driveability. @BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump but didn’t make sense to make a new thread.

Is there a way I could get emails responded to quicker than the 10-12 days? I’ve been going back and forth with trying to get my car to actually drive well but when it takes 10+ days just to get an email back (not even a tune) and then not all of my questions/concerns are addressed it’s pretty frustrating. It’s been a solid 2 months and my car still has issues with driveability. @BlackBearPerf
Sorry to hear about your frustrations, we try to respond to everything as quickly and efficiently as possible.

It's just the 3 of us, and Justin is the tuner, and the only one that can help with technical emails, helping diagnose people's issues with their setup, and so on, and he has to do it all in the order received, along with tunes, and tune updates.

I will private message you to get your information and check and see what your status, situation is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal