Current Constraints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cgator……..you order the RST without the RSE. I just picked up a Z71 that does have it……..get yours in and we can swap seats…….lol!

mattkhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was just informed today by my rep that my High Country was picked for production and waiting for a date. Whats crazy is that we just changed the color to Summit White from Dark Ash yesterday so who knows if that was a constraint but timing was goof either way so it does mess with the order now. But good news for the High Country people hope fully i was told they were on constraint till March. My High Country has every feature and package except RSE.

Elise201424

Reaction score
Looks like the premier trim is on constraint until March. Looks like I'll be riding in a 2023 Toyota Sequoia before I would ever buy a 75k vehicle a few months before the 2023 models of the Tahoes come out.
You always have all the good data. Do you happen to know about the Yukon constraint time frame and the diesel production time frame :)

MalibuCANE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered my Yukon XL Denali with the Ultimate package back in August! Is is set to arrive in 2 weeks so I asked for VIN and paperwork etc and was set to receive it just in time for snowboard season. I looked at the build sheet and guess what? It was stripped of the Ultimate package and doesn't even have adaptive cruise control. This was from a smaller dealer to avoid the markup but now I'm back to the drawing board. The most annoying thing is that he didn't have any idea about constraints and wasted my time.

mbd2015LTZ

Reaction score
For those stressing about RSE - do some research. They changed things between the MY21 and MY22 in that it no longer includes apps; it's strictly a couple of displays with HDMI/ USB inputs to stream from a device, and wireless if you can figure it out. If you look under the audio/electronics section here there are multiple posts of folks putting together fire sticks/ ROKU's, iPad's etc to connect to the system. Not sure I would have gotten our 22 Z71 with the option had I known it was pretty much just a display. Only had it a week though so I'm still working out the details myself.

cgator67

Reaction score
For those stressing about RSE - do some research. They changed things between the MY21 and MY22 in that it no longer includes apps; it's strictly a couple of displays with HDMI/ USB inputs to stream from a device, and wireless if you can figure it out. If you look under the audio/electronics section here there are multiple posts of folks putting together fire sticks/ ROKU's, iPad's etc to connect to the system. Not sure I would have gotten our 22 Z71 with the option had I known it was pretty much just a display. Only had it a week though so I'm still working out the details myself.
I understand, I've seen the comments. It's definitely pricey for what it is. But to me, its a cleaner option than mounting tablets or the aftermarket screens available right now. And if I can hook up a couple of firesticks or Google TV + Chromecasts, I'm fine with it. Plus my kids will be too young to operate their own tablets for a while.

mbd2015LTZ

Reaction score
I understand, I've seen the comments. It's definitely pricey for what it is. But to me, its a cleaner option than mounting tablets or the aftermarket screens available right now. And if I can hook up a couple of firesticks or Google TV + Chromecasts, I'm fine with it. Plus my kids will be too young to operate their own tablets for a while.
I do agree with you, overall I'm glad I have it, just takes a little configuring on your own. My boys are also too young to operate the tablet on their own. Just a warning for others, with older kids!

GoHeels

Reaction score
New guy here. Been lurking for a while but wanted to pass along my ordering experience. Based on what I've read, sounds like I got pretty lucky.

Order placed: 11/12
TPW: 12/6
Built & awaiting shipment: 12/10
Dealer has an expected arrival date of 12/30.

2022 RST 5.3, 4x4, Satin Steel, Luxury Package, Panoramic sunroof, Max Trailer, Bucket seats, 22" black wheels, Black exhaust

Pretty positive experience for the most part. Dealer has pretty low fees compared to others in my area and they are honoring supplier pricing. Biggest complaint is they just informed me they are only accepting finance through them (no outside finance + no cash deals). I'm in the Charlotte, NC area.

GoHeels

Reaction score
Bueller? Website somewhere?
Chevy website chat. If you do it on your phone, communication will show up in your text messages (at least for iPhone). You need your 6 digit order number and they will happily look it up for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper