Current Constraints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they saying the RSE as a stand-alone option is constrained (whereas any package that includes the RSE isn’t constrained) or that RSE across the board on a Tahoe or Yukon is constrained no matter how it’s added which results in the order being held up?

cgator67

Reaction score
Are they saying the RSE as a stand-alone option is constrained (whereas any package that includes the RSE isn’t constrained) or that RSE across the board on a Tahoe or Yukon is constrained no matter how it’s added which results in the order being held up?
I'm not sure. On the RST trim, the rear seat media is only available as a standalone option for $1,995. There's no package I can add that would include it.

bam01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer told me is was all RSE. I had to switch from Ultimate (included) to Premium (not included). I am just going to use an after-market system for RSE. This is the closest I could get to everything I wanted since May.

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
well, my Duramax RST just got pushed back 4 weeks.
New TPW 01/17/2022.
I was expecting it though with the Holidays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14