Current Constraints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFLOY001

Reaction score
Our dealership got a Yukon XL Denali in today and called us to see if we wanted it. Auto side steps, max towing package, 22'' wheels, and sunroof. Wife is kinda set on getting the RSE since we have 2 small kids. Kinda in a bit of a delima that needs a decision quickly.
Cancel the RSE, go with Voxx after market units. lot more function. that is what we did since RSE was on constraint

cgator67

Reaction score
Our dealership got a Yukon XL Denali in today and called us to see if we wanted it. Auto side steps, max towing package, 22'' wheels, and sunroof. Wife is kinda set on getting the RSE since we have 2 small kids. Kinda in a bit of a delima that needs a decision quickly.
A lot of people don't like the built in RSE in the '22 models because they are basically two 'dumb tvs' if you will. Right now, you need to set something up like a Roku, Firestick, Chromecast, a DVD player, a gaming system, etc. to use them. Some people have gotten the Hulu app on theirs (it seems to be completely random who has it and who doesn't) and maybe more built in apps will become available in the future.. we really don't have any info on that.

But I'm fine with this and am happy I got the RSE-- I set up a Roku Express on mine, which basically allows us to watch anything we watch at home (Youtube TV, Netflix, Disney+, etc.). But many people don't want the RSE or regret getting them once they realize how they operate. Whether you want to wait for them or purchase an aftermarket solution is ultimately going to be up to you and the wife.. Maybe they are available in March again, maybe not.. you really never know these days...

123ablack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
GM Pulled the Rear Seat Entertainment from the Yukon/Tahoe/Suburban for the rest of this model year.. this sucks..
is there an aftermarket rear seat entertainment system (either dual monitor screens or drop-down displays) that would connect to the front screen? not so much for watching on the front screen but i wanna be able to control it from the front screen.
Any info would be appreciated

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
My dealer tells me the RSE will be back in April, your mileage may vary….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo