Crown suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some rear Belltech coils for sale for all you guys that are buying Crown suspension.

OP
OP
Shane Wendell

Shane Wendell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Crown kit arrived yesterday. I can wait to tear into it but the weather here in Portland, Or has been a steady stream of water and my shop is packed with crap for our store. So It will have to wait for a semi nice day. I got the 2/4 kit springs and spindles. One question I have is for the rear autoride linkage. I've seen mention here on the forums about getting some all thread but thats about as much info as I could find. Anybody know what size? or have a link to somebodys thread? Pics would be killer to. I will post pics Soon but most likely I'll just start build thread in the under construction area because I've already done alot in the 6 weeks I've owned her. (tint, headlights, grill, 24's, led's). And thank you to everyone on here. Its really a nice change being a newb in the parts and getting a warm welcome and solid info. You all rock!

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Crown kit arrived yesterday. I can wait to tear into it but the weather here in Portland, Or has been a steady stream of water and my shop is packed with crap for our store. So It will have to wait for a semi nice day. I got the 2/4 kit springs and spindles. One question I have is for the rear autoride linkage. I've seen mention here on the forums about getting some all thread but thats about as much info as I could find. Anybody know what size? or have a link to somebodys thread? Pics would be killer to. I will post pics Soon but most likely I'll just start build thread in the under construction area because I've already done alot in the 6 weeks I've owned her. (tint, headlights, grill, 24's, led's). And thank you to everyone on here. Its really a nice change being a newb in the parts and getting a warm welcome and solid info. You all rock!
Keep up the good work! How about a few pictures of your ride?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos