Crazycrew's new to the family ride/build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lowered burb ride way better than this one. This rides like a ******* lumber wagon. Creature comfort, this one by far, except for the seats, lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That actually surprises me. I know how the lowered burb probably rode because I have a very similar setup to what you had but I assumed the new XL would ride like a dream. Interesting.

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought so too, but not the case, lol. Tony claims gm used like 5 different springs on these things. Don't matter lwb, swb, tahoe, XL. No rhyme or reason. He says it'll ride better once lowered cause the oe spring is really stiff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed these the other afternoon. I haven't driven it at night yet, but the wife claims no real noticeable difference. It was also the same day the windows were tinted (much darker than before). Maybe that made the difference, maybe she just doesn't know better. Who knows??

2090c7449d9037b517458401818efbaf.jpg

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
XB led fogs should be arriving soon, along with a pair of profile 2.0 bulbs for the license plate and reverse lights.

Thanks again to Phil @fastheadlights 247234a8661326671bc8c7aff621ba77.jpg

Are they the "chrome" or "chrome coating" ones? I see both options on their site. Any idea what the difference is?

Please share and tag me in the installed pics. I'd like to see what the chrome look like installed as well as when they're on.

I've been on the fence about these since I got my silvy....

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NathanJax I'm actually not positive. I think chrome coated, as they come black from morimoto. I'll take some installed pic, but if you got to his Instagram page, he has a video about 10 posts down that shows the output. It's right after the demon eye sierra heads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65