Corsa cat-back exhaust for 2013 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah all they are, are pipe clamps.
I took a couple photos of the hangars on my 2011 if this helps... Photos taken from the passenger side:ajeja6er.jpg
etenenyd.jpg

Last edited:

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
the 07 and 08 werent clamps but a triangle with three bolts instead

OP
OP
mjenk430

mjenk430

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the email I got back from Corsa:

Michael,

On behalf of CORSA Performance Exhaust, we want to thank you for your interest and inquiry in our product. That being said, the 2011 version (14912) will carry over to 2013. This is something that I have going into production this week, so please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss in more detail. My direct line is below and I look forward to your follow up.

Thanks,
Timothy J. Mansell
Business Development Representative
Corsa Performance Exhaust
A TMG Performance Products Company
P: (440)274-5083
F: (440) 891-1868
[email protected]
www.corsaperformance.com

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heys what's up guys... I was trying to make up my mind as to which exhaust to go with out of the corsa sport or the borla 149424... I was told by a borla rep that the borla has zero drone which is what I wanted and I know corsa sport is the same... I was torned between both so I just went with the borla exhaust cuz I got it at a good price.. Its in route now but after reading all the threads and i see everyone basically going with corsa I'm starting to regret my decision.. did I make the wrong decision? Is corsa better than borla or are they the same as far as quality, sound and drone noise?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember that someone put on the Borla and was disappointed in how quiet it was. I have a Corsa so I'm biased (absolutely love my touring) and I didn't like the sound clips I heard of the borla's. If it was me, I'd either spend the money on a Corsa or save some money and get a Magnaflow which also sounds pretty good.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Don't listen to reps...... at any company.

2. Are you happy with the sound?

3. If #2 is true then you have no reason to look back.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welk I just received it today and will have install by the end of the week.... I hope it is zero drone because I was really just looking for a lil rumble nothing too drastic... I liked the corsa touring and even the sport but I didn't lol ike the striaght pipes coming out the rear, I was looking for the one side dual exit look like th borla... .. corsa stopped making them for the 2009-12 models. And I have an 2010...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy has the borla catback on a 2008 tahoe. He was happy with the sound, but said that it did develop a slight drone over time as the muffler broke in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A