Corsa cat-back exhaust for 2013 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has radar sensors under/behind the sides of the rear facia to let you know if someone is in your blind spot (visual warning indicators in the mirrors).

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the Borla installed? Interested in hearing your impression.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No not yet hopefully it should be installed by tomorrow afternoon. ... I will def. Keep u guys updated once it is installed..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the borla cat back..... man! Not exactly what I wanted but I'm satisfied with it.... first thing is, it looks crazy hot!... the sound is not as loud than what I expected but its good... def. Will get deeper and louder once its broken it..... and lastly there is zero drone... can't ask for anymore... thanks all ...

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another thing I just noticed after the installation of the borla...... when I rev the engine and let go of the gas pedal the truck doesn't go back to idle right away, it actually stays as if I were still on the gas pedal reving for about 2 or 3 seconds then it shoots back down ti idle... is this normal after installing a cat back?????

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see your happy with it. As far as the idling issue, I haven't experienced it, but it may be the computer having to adjust to the new airflow of the exhaust. Try unplugging the battery to reset the computer and see if that does anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A