Console Ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this seat in my 01 Tahoe and actually hate it compared to the leather captains chairs I had in my Suburban, but anyway what have others done to center fold down lid to make it actually usable so crap don't slide off. in my suburban on center console I used a piece of rubber tool box drawer liner and silicon ed it down but didn't hold up very well. interested in what others have done. it is a perfect spot to toss phone but always ends up on floor. maxresdefault.jpg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There is a company called "egrips" that I get cell phone grips for the back of my cell. They are typically sized 2.25" to 3.5" just for the back of the cell and they stick to phone with an adhesive that allows you to remove and then reinstall if you want to. You can also get the stuff in bigger sheets and cut to fit and then stick in there. My cell would slide around before I started using what I just described. This stuff has a sticky texture to it, kind of like a cat's tongue feels if they like you. That textured feel but it grabs things. It is not sticky like the sticky on tape but keeps things from sliding. Maybe that would work for you. There are other choices as well from other companies. I get mine at Amazon Prime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne