Connecting backup camera to new double din head unit??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squilliam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I’m new to the forum I drive a 2013 Tahoe and recently set up a new head unit. I cannot find anyone who knows what cords in the rear view mirror [thats where my video comes to as of now] belong to the backup camera. I tried diagrams, I called multiple dealerships, etc and nobody seems to be able to answer for me. If anybody has any answers or maybe different ideas on where to go or who to talk to that would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello! I’m new to the forum I drive a 2013 Tahoe and recently set up a new head unit. I cannot find anyone who knows what cords in the rear view mirror [thats where my video comes to as of now] belong to the backup camera. I tried diagrams, I called multiple dealerships, etc and nobody seems to be able to answer for me. If anybody has any answers or maybe different ideas on where to go or who to talk to that would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://camera-source.com/blog/move...y-to-new-navigation-unit-on-gm-suv-and-trucks

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
? The instructions in the above post say the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157