Concerns with new generation Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues on my Tahoe with 4 or 5 family trips and daily driving. Best vehicle I've ever owned and better spec'd than any of the competition by far. You will always find horror stories on car forums, it does not represent the experiences of the majority.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues on my Tahoe with 4 or 5 family trips and daily driving. Best vehicle I've ever owned and better spec'd than any of the competition by far. You will always find horror stories on car forums, it does not represent the experiences of the majority.

This is so true. GM makes a hundred thousand plus of these vehicles a year. How many people have problems. How many people actually seek out these forums because they have a problem or two? A small percentage of the vehicles sold, I figure.

Last edited:

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so true. GM makes a hundred thousand plus of these vehicles a year. How many people have problems. How many people actually seek out these forums because they have a problem or two? A small percentage of the vehicles sold, I figure.
Yep and of the thousands of them that have been on the roads for over half a year now and I've only read about a handful of catastrophic failures which is what you would expect for any vehicle from any manufacturer. Yes there are alot of TSBs but if you buy a new vehicle they will all be fixed already. Not to mention not all of them apply to all earlier vehicles and its mostly minor stuff anyways considering a top to bottom redesign.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf