Coming up on the big 200K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been a while. We've been through better and worse. It's time for a tune up. The things that I don't need done are the plugs and wires. I plan on doing a full fluid flush as well. Anyone know where to start? What I should be looking for and what I should replace? :Handshake:

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Start with a full basic tune up and fluid flush and fill all around. Check suspension components for wear and check all your rubber parts. If the rubber is worn out no sense in replacing with stock. Good time to upgrade to prothane.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Above and beyond all, change out your trans and DIFF fluids.
Before you get this http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31631
Sorry to show your rear end all exposed like that TT, but its best example we have here.

Then do Trans flush as describe on this site, from the cooler line at radiator..

Grease all bushings and ball joints, use a water proof lithium based grease or if you wanna spend the $$ get that high end syntec mobile one balljoint lube and do all greaseable joints with it...
Obviously change engine oil...

going by ppl's routine maintenance, I bet your DIFF's have never been serviced..

OP
OP
drowndindreams

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i usually stick to ac delco or napa, we'll see what moog has to offer. any other suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OuttaGass