Colorado S-10 Blazer & ZR2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misago208

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pretty great forum -- a lot of posts and activity.

I was web searching for parts for my S-10 and ended up on a thread here.

I always liked the Tahoe & Yukon but thought they were kind of a lot of vehicle. I might have to change my mind on that.

The Blazer is a 1999 that I bought new and ordered off the punch list with the commercial vehicle manager at my dealer. It was a lot less expensive than the Tahoe and Yukon and at the time that was a pretty big difference. 149,802 miles at 13 years old. :')

The ZR2 is a work truck, a 2000, I bought about 3 years ago -- similar to the S-10 so I can use the tools and manuals I have. 120K miles.

But if I got rid of one of my other vehicles I'd have room for a Tahoe and what a great ride for getting into the back country and for touring around the Great American West.

A lot of posts on the forum with a lot of information about model years, upgrades, modifications, service. It'd make it easy to find a Tahoe or Yukon to take home.

Tahoe and Yukon have a lot of longevity in the market, and I'm surprised at the technical and aftermarket support. A good horse to hitch a wagon to.

Thanks to all the staff and contributors from the community for a new project. :^)