Coil Over Conversion Engaged!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bomba02

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you keep your AWD? I didn't see a reference to it...

Yes I kept the awd. It didn't affect it in anyway. I'll have some more updates soon on the swap and my travels with it.

OP
OP
Bomba02

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could a admin please change the main title to "Coilover Conversion UPDATE" Please.
Thanks Billy

shakedown067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm going to have to talk to my boys at Van Steel that did my Vette's coilover setup and see what they'd need to figure out the proper spring rate (they just did a bunch of coilover setups for the Florida DOT's specialized road testing trailers). Think this could be really sweet for my big pig too. They deal directly with Hypercoil, QA-1 and JRI shocks for their spec built systems. How much was Atomic’s lower bracket/hardware ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bomba02

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's in atomic thread, he has uppers and lower brackets. He has a new upper bracket desgin.
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57560

The last part I have left is the lower bracket of my conversion. I didn't run tops and the shock tower held up fine. Id be interested in selling it cut you a good deal. PM if your interested.
Billy.

OP
OP
Bomba02

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear man! I actually have lower brackets that i would sell if your interested. I only ran lowers. Atomics new upper brackets look pretty slick! Good luck.
Atomic did you sell your truck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz