Coffee Stains in Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colorado Yeti

Reaction score
I have a light grey interior with light grey carpet in my 99 Z-71 2-door Tahoe. It looks great when it is clean but gets dirty very easily. I am quite picky about keeping it very clean as it only has 72,000 miles but I have several coffee stains in my carpet that I cannot get out no matter what I do. I went so far as removing the carpet completely, pre-treating the stains then using my gas pressure washer to wash the carpet yet the stains are still there. Anybody have any secret tricks? Once the carpet is clean & dry (it's out in the sun right now), I plan to treat it with Scotchgaurd or a similar product to keep it from picking up stains so easily.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i recently got a Bissell mean green and from my researching baking soda and white vinegar seem to be the go too for coffee/tea. I would try hitting google a bit for that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e