Climate control issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagleman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new here.
I have an issue with my ac/heater. I have no airflow coming out of vents, only out of defrost. I replaced climate control module. 2004 Chevy Tahoe. Duel temp digital control. Rear fan works.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

It does sound like a blend door issue, and @swathdiver may be able to assist you with your issue.

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
. I replaced climate control module. 2004 Chevy Tahoe. Duel temp digital control. Rear fan works.

What did you replace the hvac module with? Used, new aftermarket? As others said, could be mode door, but I’ve seen some used control modules require programming.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Need details, please, on which specific HVAC module (mfr & model) you picked up for the replacement. Likely your original HVAC module is good, it sounds more like a actuator issue as @wjburken noted.

What technology (GM TDS/SPS?) are you using for programming, and I assume that it wasn't successful? ("tried programming")

OP
OP
E

Eagleman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dorman from O'Reilly. I was also thinking door actuator also. Going to do a little bit more investigating. Will let you know. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv

Latest posts