cj5 going big project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MUDDER TRUCKER

MUDDER TRUCKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it wil be for sale this year, $12,500 anyone that is interested i can get a spec sheet. this jeep pulled 1.5 foot wheelies before the motor was beefed up!!! and has every upgrade done to it!!!

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get that thing back together and running
pull a all nighter!!! LOL

OP
OP
MUDDER TRUCKER

MUDDER TRUCKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i was up late last night trying to put it together, broke the temp sensor in the block. sucks now i have to find a way to get it out. new one from jegs will be here today!! flywheel bolts come in today too!!!

OP
OP
MUDDER TRUCKER

MUDDER TRUCKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i got some shit done! flywheel bolts were too long so i grinded the down and got them in, clutch is in , trans and tcase are in, intake is fixed,carb is on, fan and belts are on......just need to do the wires and get the grill and fenders on.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it wil be for sale this year, $12,500 anyone that is interested i can get a spec sheet. this jeep pulled 1.5 foot wheelies before the motor was beefed up!!! and has every upgrade done to it!!!

Why are you doing all this and then selling it? :boxed:

OP
OP
MUDDER TRUCKER

MUDDER TRUCKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it runs!!!!!!! got a small leak by the temp sensor fitting.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Why are you doing all this and then selling it? :boxed:

time to build a diff one! i just bought a 77 chevy and want to get some 2.5 ton rockwells and a devorced tcase and a 572!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10