Chevy Tahoe windshield washer not working –

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pics indicate that it is either factory or detailed install. It really isn't hard to duplicate the install procedure and the look afterwards. What @Fless said holds true and can be done sometimes but when I do something like that, it is just to get me to the point where I buy new hose and replace it. The trimmed hose is still old. But then again, I am a thousandaire and like to spend money on my Tahoe.

Tools: I have had them all at one time. When I made my living with them I had the two biggest boxes Snap On made and they were full of Snap On tools. I also grew to like Mac Tool and SK. Matco came on the scene when I was deep in to running shops and I knew I was not going to go back to making my living with my hand tools. I sold off quite a bit of my collection of the more specialized tools. I kept the basics and downsized my boxes as well. I sold it all when I moved to Oregon about 27 years ago. I bought SK boxes when I got here and a collection of SK tools for what I wanted to do for myself. I bought tools as I needed them and within the last 5-6 years I have bought some tools at HF but have also regretted it when an impact or two have cracked open on me. I have slowly but surely increased my tool assortment because of working on vehicles on the side, at home.

Like I said earlier, all you need for the washer hose is needle nose and cutters of some sort. If you are not gonna make your living with the tools, you can get sets of stuff at HF and Home Depot for a good all around collection. If you want to save some money and get better quality, Search FB Marketplace and buy the used stuff that is good quality and is still in good shape. ebay is also a great source for that. I like SK Tools and Mac Tools better than Snap On and Matco. But....that is just my opinion.

If you have the cash up front and know that "money talks and B*U*L*L*S*H*I*T walks", check FB Marketplace and CL and look for an oldster like myself that is getting out of the business and buy his/her boxes and tools. Sell off what you will not use, like engine building specialty tools since most people buy complete engines now days, and buy what you can use that may not be in those boxes and hang on to them and increase a little at a time as you find the need. There is nothing better than a quality tool that actually works as it should when you need it to.
Thank you I read the whole thing and I’m going to re-read it again.

Informative.

Ken

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the winshield line was blocked by a glue filled T shaped nozzle connection. Chevy fixed it and it works fine.

Thanks to all.

Ken

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia