Check this system out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Yes, these are the things I was referring to in my first past when I stated "...Needs some exterior cosmetic changes too..." :D Along with the chrome door handles, chrome gas door, ugly tips that just aren't placed right at all, goofy steering wheel cover,..... :D

my bad.

5qDjcuN4G8dBIybHxMXaGEkioOLduEIp0XynKfMSRQJnKG&t=1.jpg

OP
OP
raptorforme93

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some people......

Yea no shit. haha. Ill try to snap a pic of a red 2 door hoe in my town that belongs to a bunch of white trash. The panels are rusted out, no bumpers, it must have a 2' lift because it has these MASSIVE tractor tires on it with rusted out rims. Its a total ************* and I cry inside every time I see it. Its sad to such a nice 2 door hoe turned into such an eye sore.

White Trash :biggun:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hahaha. that sucks. Talk about white trash, a bunch of garbage pickers came by my house yesterday so i called the cops on them bastards. lol They were blocking the street and had trailers behind their station wagons filled with shit

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Musta been smelly trailers.... :eek:

:lol: ***I crack myself up*** :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member