Change the color of your 00-02 Tahoe/Yukon AC control backlights with LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIK_9D1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just Finished up the Ac Controls. Was not as bad as thought it was gonna be. Just ordered my Led's to do my instrument Cluster! :)

dadsyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What would you charge to do this to my 2006 ac controls? Can you do the stock radio too?

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here... what would you charge to do my AC lights, headlight switch, fog light switch, rear AC control lights, and the window controls on driver side.. not sure if passenger has it, but if it does, that too. I'm in a 03 tahoe.

Definitely willing to pay to get this done :D

SIK_9D1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did all my dash ac control, 4x4 switch, headlight switch, fog light switch, rear window wiper and Cluster. Took me a few hours to do it all but wasnt to bad. Today its raining in beutifull sunny sothern california so im gonna go ahead and do the window switches. I also took the Onstar buttons apart and i think i found some leds that will work in there!

weiserte

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Helppp

i know you did this post awhile ago but i want to do all my interior lights i already did cluster just need to do ac control, headlight switch , door pannel switchs how much would you charge to do this if i pay shipping both ways?

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know you did this post awhile ago but i want to do all my interior lights i already did cluster just need to do ac control, headlight switch , door pannel switchs how much would you charge to do this if i pay shipping both ways?

Here is what I charge.
AC control panel-$50
Headlight switch-$35
Power mirror switch-$20
Drivers side window/lock switch-$40
Passenger side window/lock switch-$30

Last edited:

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it would be great if someone would offer up a service to change all of the dash lights and all of the other switches in the truck...like the widow and door lock switches. It would be nice to have all of my switches light up again.