Ceramic Coating in Houston area or Rio Grande Valley, Texas area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derol

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know any good shops that do a good job of ceramic coating/spray in the Houston area or in the Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Txas) area? Getting my RST Tahoe this weekend and i want to put the coating on it. Alternatively, does anyone have any opinions on using ceramic spray? Does it work? Is it worth it to get it?

Thanks,

Ole Garcia

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been wondering the same things. Does it work? Is it worth it to get it?

HighCountry22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve used both ceramic spray and coatings on my cars over the years. Recently, picked up a black Tahoe High Country 6.2L 4x4 and did a paint correction and 9h ceramic coating. Definitely cuts down the washing and drying times.
F7A5C000-B9E2-4690-965B-C3C12024A3D5.jpeg

TexasRedNeck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve had several vehicles done by John Grey’s shop in Houston. Gulf Coast Auto Shield. He uses Feynlab. I cant recommend John highly enough. Every time I go in I feel bad taking my piddling vehicles in. He’s always got Bentleys,rolls, Ferraris, Porsches in there but he treats my stuff as good as any of them.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don’t you do it yourself. It’s not voodoo. It’s easier than wax. It Didn’t take me 30 minutes to ceramic coat my Denali xl. Yes. It’s light years better than any wax and so damn easy to apply. Don’t let it scare you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts