center console for 2013 Chevy Tahoe (finally he found out how to fix the title)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more I ask about things like this, the easier it seems *lol*
Very...
Also pickups used the same console, mybe they have a cubby inplace of said ‘rsa’ yes rear seat audio controls. I know the nbs body style did not sure of the nnbs new Body tho... take a look on ebay for the cubby... :2cents:

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very...
Also pickups used the same console, mybe they have a cubby inplace of said ‘rsa’ yes rear seat audio controls. I know the nbs body style did not sure of the nnbs new Body tho... take a look on ebay for the cubby... :2cents:

right, I found one that fits my vehicle, then I saw it fits a bunch of others too, looked for those makes/models and there is a large variety of these things, also in price ranges. with some searching you can find a nice one for not too much money

Polease

Reaction score
right, I found one that fits my vehicle, then I saw it fits a bunch of others too, looked for those makes/models and there is a large variety of these things, also in price ranges. with some searching you can find a nice one for not too much money

Anyone know if Escalade console works with Police tahoe?

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ok, center console arrived today, there are two cables underneath that seem to be cut at the vehicle side.

It looks like the thinner one is going to be connected to the wire that I am supposed to fish out of the roll over sensor area? What about the other one (I know some said not to bother with it, but you know... curiosity) it probably isn't something that is in the truck already, so probably something that I would need to order, but then of course.... where does it go? anyone played with that?

IMG_20171111_172109317.jpg

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the console before I am going to put it in, it seems that the two prongs, on the piece all the way in the front of the console, are missing (broken off) on the driver side. So should I use double sided tape or so for attaching that part? There are two "dummy panels", one on each side that cover the metal frame where the front of the console is secured. (maybe I can use those, glue them on? (or can that part be bought separately?

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the console before I am going to put it in, it seems that the two prongs, on the piece all the way in the front of the console, are missing (broken off) on the driver side. So should I use double sided tape or so for attaching that part? There are two "dummy panels", one on each side that cover the metal frame where the front of the console is secured. (maybe I can use those, glue them on? (or can that part be bought separately?

never mind, good thing these parts have a part # on them, found one on ebay

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That GM VIM620 tool arrived today, seems to fit on the front nuts of the seats, but not the rear. I think I better stop at harbor freight for that E-tool socket set several mentioned (and hope they don't break)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo