Catalytic converter protection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3JFamily

Reaction score
With cat theft running rampant around Las Vegas is there anyone who makes a cat protection plate for a 2006 Burb 1500 2wd?
My wife is concerned because of the burb being higher off the ground and easier to get under.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lower it

so they'll move on to easier targets ;)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just have some high grade rebar or steel cable welded around where they would be cutting, the whole idea is just to have a deterrent in place, if they get under there and see it will take longer or just be a hassle altogether then they will likely just move on to the next vehicle instead

stephygee

Just Steph
Reaction score
Some jerk stoke my goddaughter's Honda Accord catalytic converter. Ordered a lock for it from Auto Accessories Garage and new cat and lock installed. Very expensive fix and I hope that jerk gets craps in his gym shorts. Not sure if they have something for your truck but you can check their site out. Product installed below. Good luck.

catty2.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some jerk stoke my goddaughter's Honda Accord catalytic converter. Ordered a lock for it from Auto Accessories Garage and new cat and lock installed. Very expensive fix and I hope that jerk gets craps in his gym shorts. Not sure if they have something for your truck but you can check their site out. Product installed below. Good luck.

View attachment 372054
sooooo, what stops the thief from cutting here instead?
catty.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17