Canvasback Cargo Liners (For The Back Of Your Seats)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed mine this week and love them. I have a large short haired dog who sheds a lot and this should help minimize the vacuuming PITA that comes along with owning a white haired dog in a black interior vehicle.

I'm real happy with the craftsmanship of these. When they arrived, they accidentally sent me the wrong covers for the CAPT's chairs but a quick phone call and new ones were shipped same-day and arrived the next day, no questions asked. Pete apologized for the mistake and fixed it immediately, great guy, great customers service.

I also ordered the Weathertech rear cargo mat (and only the rear cargo mat, front/rear seats are the Husky X-Act Contour "and are absolutely amazing") to place over top of the Canvasback to keep things from sliding around when hitting the Home Depot or grocery store.

http://www.canvasback.com/index.php/products/chevy-liners/tahoe.html

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_6366.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

IMG_6369.jpg

slackerwil

Reaction score
I installed mine last week. Love the fit and quality of these bad boys. The grey liners worked well with my interior.

OP
OP
T

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed mine last week. Love the fit and quality of these bad boys. The grey liners worked well with my interior.

Post some pics.....this forum needs some LIFE brought to it. I post everything I do in an effort to bring some fun and share some experience with others. I'd love to see how the grey looks compared to my black ones.

slackerwil

Reaction score
E3E3F005-0354-45F6-BDF3-4B968CD71DC7.gif']E3E3F005-0354-45F6-BDF3-4B968CD71DC7.gif[/URL]

AD3EB801-5B48-4001-9A12-4FD017873A67.gif']AD3EB801-5B48-4001-9A12-4FD017873A67.gif[/URL]

I think the gray matches the leather pretty good. Too lazy to take the car seats out to fold down the second row and get a full cargo shot.

OP
OP
T

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the gray matches the leather pretty good. Too lazy to take the car seats out to fold down the second row and get a full cargo shot.

Is your leather black or gray? Can't tell from the pics but I've never seen a gray leather interior (haven't been looking though either).

MNTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would the covers for the 2nd row work for the front seats? Need protection from kid's shoes that always kick the front seats.

slackerwil

Reaction score
Is your leather black or gray? Can't tell from the pics but I've never seen a gray leather interior (haven't been looking though either).

My leather is gray. The interior color is cocoa/dark atmosphere

slackerwil

Reaction score
Would the covers for the 2nd row work for the front seats? Need protection from kid's shoes that always kick the front seats.

Don't think it can fit without some modifications, it is formed to match the shape of the second row. Also, it attaches with Velcro to the back of the second row seats. The front seats are leather all around. You would also have to consider the vents on the back of the front seats. I'm sure with modification and some sewing, it can be made to work.

OP
OP
T

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No, it needs the carpet backing on the seats for the velcro to adhere too. Unless you installed the fuzzy velcro to the seats (stick on 3M velcro) it likely wouldn't work. With that, if you'd be willing to do that, they would fit (no perfect) but they might make you custom ones since they make them to order. Give them a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck