Can't decide between a LTZ and and Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customlll

Reaction score
Can't decide between a LTZ and a Denali

I have a full load LTZ on order, no sun roof and rear entertainment, but still have time to change it to a Denali, I like the heads up display and the 6.2, but have to get the Touring package with sunroof and rear entertainment that I will never use. I like the 20" chrome wheels better on the Denali than the LTZ. I like the looks of the front end better on the LTZ than the Denali. Otherwise everything is the same. The price difference is about $6,000.00. Need help deciding.

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denali > LTZ

RioRedCobra

Reaction score
If you live without the 6.2, then save yourself the cash and get he LTZ. In my opinion there was a bigger difference between the two in options on the previous body style.

Coming out of a 2011 Escalade and going into a 2015 LTZ, the only thing I really miss is the power. Since it's the wife's ride, I only really drive it on the weekends so it doesn't bother me a whole lot.

OC 72

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My .02...
I had the same delima....both are good cars....however...not many Denali available yet with the 6.2...and I did not want to wait. The Tahoe is a very nice truck.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't the dash cluster nicer and also configurable on the Denali?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz