Can someone point me in the right direction.....?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RottsRoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to possibly add a new GMC 2500HD 6.6L to the stable and was wondering if anyone knew of any GMC Truck Forums? I've only been able to find ones put up by Chevy/GMC and frankly they're not active or up to date.
Thanks for the assist.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

If this Forum does not meet your needs, I don't know what forum will.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OP
OP
RottsRoc

RottsRoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I've been a member of this forum for a while now but I rarely post, I do enjoy reading the posts and have learned a lot.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. The sierras are similar to the Yukon’s as far as engine and electronics Ect.. so you can get a lot of help here..

I frequent a couple other Chevy forums for help with my express van and the help elsewhere is very minimal. I get the most support here

Edit: I guess the engine help isn’t that similar if you’re looking for a diesel lol

Last edited:

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to possibly add a new GMC 2500HD 6.6L to the stable and was wondering if anyone knew of any GMC Truck Forums? I've only been able to find ones put up by Chevy/GMC and frankly they're not active or up to date.
Thanks for the assist.
gm-trucks.com

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a GM truck form. I was a member when I had my 2500 HD 2015. It was a Duramax but there were still people posting with the gas engines too. Just do some searching on the inter-web. It’s there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645