Can anyone help me reconcile the difference in production status code from Dealer vs GMC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't put to much faith in the chat. I don't think they actually check most of the time and they may just go by what was previously said. All the communications are saved.

OP
OP
S

starbai

Reaction score
Fo
Add to the chat/phone conversations,

I just got this e-mail from [email protected].

Dear XYZ,

Here is the current status for your order:

Your vehicle order with Order ID XXXXXX, 2023 GMC Yukon has been accepted by GMC and is working toward the production process. Target Production Week is not yet available. Please keep in touch with your dealership for the most up-to-date information, or check back later for a status update.

I will send you another update next Tuesday.

If you would like to check on your vehicle order status before then, please feel free to chat from www.gmc.com, or you may contact me directly at my phone number listed below.
For faster service, please reference your case number X-XXXXXXXXXX or your order number .

Thank you for choosing for your new vehicle!

Customer Assistance

I question its validity since it seems automated. But says "I will update you" - as if its an individual. Also mentions a "phone number below" but no phone number given.
I'm not even reaching out to GMC anymore, this is a communication that came unsolicited from them.

Forwarded this e-mail to my dealer and asked if they see anything else now.

Response: "still in 1100 status"

W. t. F.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos