Calling All Tech-2 Owners...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Well, has anyone figured out how to, or if we can, change the tire size on the GMT900s with the Tech 2?

It seems like it should be possible with the Tech 2, I know I can and have done it with my Diablo tuner but was trying to do it from the Tech 2 and never could find a menu for it.

I successfully changed my TPMS pressure settings but couldn't find tire size.

I know when I was flashing a used ECM, using TIS2000, for my buddies '01 Suburban it gave an option (within TIS2000) for tire size while I was making the selections to set it up.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, has anyone figured out how to, or if we can, change the tire size on the GMT900s with the Tech 2?

It seems like it should be possible with the Tech 2, I know I can and have done it with my Diablo tuner but was trying to do it from the Tech 2 and never could find a menu for it.

I know when I was flashing a used ECM, using TIS2000, for my buddies '01 Suburban it gave an option (within TIS2000) for tire size while I was making the selections to set it up.
I was in there changing the tire sizes on the wifes 05 I haven't tried it on the 12 I would imagine it can be done though, I was trying to do it on the 05 to see if I could get a funky tpms sensor to work with the other 3 but it was to far out of range

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I was in there changing the tire sizes on the wifes 05 I haven't tried it on the 12 I would imagine it can be done though, I was trying to do it on the 05 to see if I could get a funky tpms sensor to work with the other 3 but it was to far out of range

Well if you get a free minute try it on the '12 and let me know.

I wonder if you "build" the truck in the Tech 2 menu as, say a 2006 if it would let you do it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I tried changing the tire size in my 03--I found the menu, selected my tire size, but it wouldn't let me do it. I tried doing it without the candi module.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nope, no menu option for it for the 900s.

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all
I know this is 2 years old but i figure i just ask it here i stead of starting a new one.

How do we go about getting the options
on a tech 2 to change the tire size on a 2007 escalade?

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all
I know this is 2 years old but i figure i just ask it here i stead of starting a new one.

How do we go about getting the options
on a tech 2 to change the tire size on a 2007 escalade?
There is no option in the Tech-2 to do so. You can only select the tire type and air pressure in the RCDLR module. I had BlackBear change the tire size when he tuned the Sierra.

Well, I might be wrong as I just seen George's post up there! Check it out and let us know.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
There is no option in the Tech-2 to do so. You can only select the tire type and air pressure in the RCDLR module. I had BlackBear change the tire size when he tuned the Sierra.

Well, I might be wrong as I just seen George's post up there! Check it out and let us know.
I think there are limits to what you can select. I can check on my ‘13.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans