Cadillac LED Handles on 2015 Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

char316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The guy who was going to install mine says that there isnt a wire for the LED to light up. Has anyone done this? Can you tell me how or point me to a video or something that will show me?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if there is no wire then you would need to run one thru the rubber boot and into the door from the interior lights which can be accessed from the drivers left floor panel junction box

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe if you look at the Escalade mirror thread an individual on there also put Esky door handles on. I think he picked up the puddle lamp circuit already in the door?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe if you look at the Escalade mirror thread an individual on there also put Esky door handles on. I think he picked up the puddle lamp circuit already in the door?

That’s me and my white Yukon. You can either swap out with Esky door harnesses or add the wire. You’ll get the signal from the puddle lamp circuit in the door harness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s me and my white Yukon. You can either swap out with Esky door harnesses or add the wire. You’ll get the signal from the puddle lamp circuit in the door harness.

Will the esky door harnesses work on a 2015 tahoe all plug in play?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the esky door harnesses work on a 2015 tahoe all plug in play?

Yes with the exception of one connector that goes to the led light in the rear interior door handle cavity. The Esky has a 6 pin connector (only 4 pins used) because it has an additional speaker in front of the door handle. The Tahoe/Yukon only has a 2 pin connector for the led light.

The Tahoe/Yukon connector is the black one on the left. The Esky is the gray connector on the right.
ac62241c553d527ffe43b79826231184.jpg

The connectors use different terminals. I had to crimp on the correct ones to fit my Yukon connector. I could easily make a pigtail to convert the Esky connector.
b2704aa73fd061d16b29e3d68a901e64.jpg

Last edited:

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that include the harnesses for the rear doors as well ? there all plug and play except for that one connector ? would you be willing to make pigtails for all for and ill $$ you

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that include the harnesses for the rear doors as well ? there all plug and play except for that one connector ? would you be willing to make pigtails for all for and ill $$ you

The front door harnesses are plug and play. However, for the rear doors, a puddle lamp circuit needs to be tapped into and a wire ran to the body side of the rear door connector. If you already have mirrors with puddle lamps, the wire will be in the run along the door sill.

You can see where I added the gray/green wire to position 14 of the body side door connector for the rear door.

Rear view of connector
bdd749c2d16d998bf6a573f92b837034.jpg

Front view
e77932ca73e95dc4821eb555b3a5f945.jpg

I’m happy to make the pigtails. I need to make sure I can source the mating connector. I’ll report back.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts