(((caddy tails)))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking for some tail lights that resemble the caddy. ive been seeing this burban around town with some leds and noticed that when he brakes his lights are split vertically and the same with his signal lights, just like the caddy. is there anyone out there with these who can direct me to the right place to get these. also id like to see some pics or vids to confirm that they are the ones im searching for thanks.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking about the NBS FS SUV's?

I didn't think the Caddy tails would work on a 2000-2006 Burb, Hoe, or Yuke due to that flared out portion at the bottom of the lens that matches the flares of the eskys bodywork.

OP
OP
lilsolo68

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know what "nbs fs suv" is but im just looking for some leds like the caddy's.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Body Style - 2007 - current
Full Size
Sport Utility Vehicle

If you are looking for a all red on top white on bottom (i quess an esky look-a-like) aftermarket tail light.....ebay

Last edited:
OP
OP
lilsolo68

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive seen those and the only problem im having is finding the ones with the same light configuration as the esky. instead of having the brake light on top and the blinker in the middle(splitting up horizontally), id like them to have the brake lights on the outside and the blinkers on the inside(splitting them vertically). does this makes sense? i know they are out there because ive seen them on a suburban but i just cant seem to catch the guy whenever i see him. ill try and find some vids to show what i t mean.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fatnlowtahoe504 ^ LOL I think me and you are the only ones on here that have these! Your Truck Looking is Badass!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny