Cabin AC Heating on Auto Climate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricocrancois

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Feel like I am going crazy but since I had the 60k service done on my 17 Yukon SLT it feels like the Auto climate is not the same. They did replace the cabin filter bu wouldn’t think it would made a difference.
It just feels like the temp is either too hot or too cold now.
Could you guys confirm if hot air comes out of the top vents when on auto climate? It seems like on auto climate, only cold air come out.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have left mine on auto for just about the entire time I have owned my 2019 SLT for the past 5 weeks, and have never felt heat out of the upper vents. Normally, heat would be put at the floor and cool out the top vents.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With "auto" engaged, though, it seems as though re-circulation is on by default as well as the air conditioner.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 07 the only time auto goes off is if I turn up the fan. It does turn the ac on by default but I can turn it off. No idea if the K2 is the same. Don’t they have a “sync” button? Could that be it?

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes there is a sync button. If the A/C is turned off manually, then so is "auto." The synchronize button simply synchronizes the three climate zones, or two climate zones if one of the other (or both) zones elects to choose their own temperature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas